Member Traveller’s Pass
Give yourself the option to practice for up to 14 days at another Moksha/Modo studio that feels like home while you’re away!
The low down on the Traveller’s Pass:
- Available for those on membership including VIP and Club365 Members at MYSJ, or those who have a 1-Month Unlimited pass.
- Email your request for a Traveller’s Pass to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to travel (at least 7 days in advance, please!)
- Pick up your Traveller’s Pass from the front desk, as you’ll need the travel pass card when you arrive to the visiting Moksha/Modo studio
- Traveller’s passes can be issued up to 5 times per year
- Valid up to 14 days per trip
- There must be a minimum of 30 days between use of a Traveller’s Pass at any one studio, therefore, the pass cannot be issued for consecutive dates at a single studio.
- This pass is not meant to be used as a long-term solution for students who are often in two or more different places. These passes are meant for one-time-travel use only. If a student spends several weeks or months of a year in another city, you may purchase the Moksha/Modo Interstudio Pass or a membership/class package offered by the studio they are visiting.
- The Traveller’s Pass is for classes only. Other membership perks such as mat/towel rentals do not apply.
Note: This pass is valid for a maximum of 14 days. Consecutive uses of two Traveller’s Passes at any one studio must be separated by at least 30 days. This pass is for studio classes only. This pass may only be used by the member whose name appears on the card, and its use may be revoked at any time at the discretion of any Moksha/Modo Yoga studio. This pass cannot be sold, exchanged, or given to any other person. This pass has no cash value.