Membership Terms + Perks
Memberships are a convenient way to enjoy the benefits of unlimited yoga at a great price. We try to make sure that each member feels supported, inside and outside of the practice room, and these Member Perks are a great way to give a little extra love for your support and commitment to your practice.
What makes a practitioner a ‘Member’?
Any practitioner who signs up for one of our VIP Memberships: Standard 4-Month Minimum Membership, Yearly Membership, or 1-Year Unlimited Prepaid Membership (Club 365).
Currently on your Intro Month?
Sign up for one of our VIP Memberships before your Intro Month ends and you save 20% off your first monthly payment of your VIP Membership.
What are the VIP Member perks?
- 10% off workshops
- 15% off retail purchases
- On your Birthday share your love of Moksha: bring a friend for free to class on your birthday!
- Hold/suspend your membership options: for Standard VIP Members you get one free hold for up to 60 connective days. For Yearly VIP Members you get two free holds of 30 days per hold period, or combine to one 60 day hold. Unlimited holds available for $20 per hold period. To request a hold/suspension, please email us at least 7 days prior to the hold activation period. Following the end of the suspension period, your membership will automatically reactivate and monthly payment date will be pro-rated based on the suspension duration.
- Members can request a Traveller’s Pass to enjoy unlimited practice for up to 14 days at another Moksha/Modo Studio internationally. To request a Traveller’s pass, please email us at email@example.com with the details of which studio location(s) you plan to visit, and we’ll arrange a Traveller’s Pass for you to pick-up at the front desk before you go.
- Billing: Your credit card is charged the appropriate monthly fee for your VIP Membership once a month. Payment is by credit card only (Visa or MasterCard) – sorry no exceptions.
- Auto-renew: The memberships auto-renew after the minimum commitment, so you continue paying the same monthly fee for as long as you are a member.
- Suspend/Hold your Membership: Whenever you may need to suspend (see above) just email firstname.lastname@example.org with your request at least 7 days prior to the hold start date.
- Need to cancel? We ask that you email us at least 10 days in advance of the next monthly billing date. Note: cancellations requested before the 4 or 12 month minimum commitment end date will be subject to a cancellation fee.