Member Terms + Perks
A Moksha Membership is a convenient way to enjoy the benefits of unlimited yoga at a great price. We try to make sure that each member feels supported, inside and outside of the practice room, and these Member Perks are a great way to give a little extra love for your support and commitment to your practice.
What makes a practitioner a ‘Member’?
Any practitioner who signs up for one of our Memberships: Standard 4-Month Minimum Membership, Yearly Membership, or 1-Year Unlimited Prepaid Membership (Club 365).
Currently on your Intro Month?
Sign up for one of our Memberships before your Intro Month ends and you save 20% off your first monthly payment of your Membership.
Moksha Members will enjoy:
- Unlimited yoga! (speciality classes such as Yogassage, Acu-Yin are not included)
- Guest passes for first time friends, just ask us at the front desk
- 10% off workshops (note Live to Learn workshops are FREE for Members to attend)
- 15% off retail
- Option to hold/suspend your membership (see below)
- Travellers passes to other Moksha/Modo studios around the world (see below)
- Bring a friend for free to class on your birthday!
Hold/suspend your membership options:
– Standard Members receive one free hold for up to 60 connective days.
– Yearly Members receive two free holds of 30 days per hold period, or combine to one 60 day hold.
– Subsequent holds available for $20 per hold period.
– To request a hold/suspension, please email us at least 7 days prior to the hold activation period.
– Following the end of the suspension period, your membership will automatically reactivate and monthly payment date will be pro-rated based on the suspension duration.
Traveller’s Pass: Members can request a Traveller’s Pass to enjoy unlimited practice for up to 14 days at another Moksha/Modo Studio internationally. To request a Traveller’s pass, please email us at with the details for the studio location(s) you plan to visit, and we’ll have your pass ready for pick-up at the front desk before you go.
Billing: Your credit card is charged the appropriate monthly fee for your VIP Membership once a month. Payment is by credit card only (Visa or MasterCard) – sorry no exceptions.
Auto-renew: Moksha memberships auto-renew after the minimum term commitment, so you continue paying the same monthly fee for as long as you’re a member.
Need to cancel? We ask that you email us at least 10 days in advance of the next monthly billing date. Note: cancellations requested before the 4 or 12 month minimum commitment end date will be subject to a cancellation fee.