Sunset Savasana on Signal Hill
This is the event we look forward to all summer long! Join the crew from Moksha Yoga St. John’s for this super fun and accessible 1-hour yoga class led by Jill Holden and co-supported by awesome teachers of MYSJ, while the amazing DJ Slotide spins some good vibe beats.
Please read the following to ensure a smooth and enjoyable experience for all:
– To speed up the sign-in process, pre-registration in advance is highly recommended, which you can complete by clicking here. Each individual attendee is required to register.
– Class begins at 7:00pm and registration/check-in opens at 6:00pm at the Signal Hill Visitors Centre. We highly encourage you to arrive early (6:00pm) for check-in/registration, and to enjoy the pop-up treats & goodies from some incredible local community businesses (TBA soon!)
– This event is FREE!
– Everyone welcome! This class is accessible for all levels & all abilities yoga – no experince required!
– BYOM (bring your own Mat) and dress in layers for comfort.
– Parking: #LiveGreen and carpool with friends (or walk/jog/run/bike). Parking is availalbe at the Visitor Centre (where arrival check-in/registration will take place), as well at the Geo Centre, at the old Battery Hotel parketing lot, and by Deadmans Pond.
– Weather Permitting: If the forecast forces us to postpone, the rain check date will be the following Sunday, August 19. If postponed, we’ll update the Eventbrite page as well we will send out an email to all those who completed the online waiver regsitration, and updated will be posted here as well on our event Facebook and studio Instagram pages.
We are so excited to to celebrate this special sunset community practice from the top of St. John’s with you all on Sunday, Aug 12!