The Summer Pass is back and it is the best deal around for unlimited yoga for June + July + August. Keep up your regular practice all summer for a great price of $240 for 3 months! ($200* for students & seniors). That works out to $80/month, and if you attend classes at least 3 times per week, that’s just over $6/class! So take your long weekends at the cabin and don’t feel bad about missing a couple of days at the studio.
Currently a Standard VIP Member, Class Card holder or on your Intro Month? No problem! You can put ANY membership or class pass on hold if you are purchasing the Summer Pass, and your VIP Membership/Intro Month/Class Pass will resume September 1st. Just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hold on your current membership/class card/intro month when you purchase the Summer Pass. The Summer Pass is available for purchase now and is active from June 1 to August 31.
The fine print:
- The Summer Pass is non-transferable or shareable between students.
- The Summer Pass is not refundable.
- The Summer Pass cannot be placed on hold.
- The Summer Pass is active June 1 – August 31, 2017.
- The Student & Senior Rate of $200 is available for purchase in studio only. Students & Seniors (55+) must present valid ID at the time of purchase.